When choosing and fitting designer shoes, you need to make sure they are going to be the right shoe for you for a long time. These shoes are not cheap, and you do not want to have any buyer’s remorse. These tips should help you make sure you are getting into the right shoe.
- Get fitted for the shoes in the daytime. Feed tend to swell in the evening, especially after a long day on your feet. The earlier in the day you can shop for your shoes, the better.
- Many people have one foot that’s a bit larger than the other is. Always measure and fit to the largest foot.
- Do not just look at the markings indicating the size. Try the shoe on to make sure it works for you.
- Do not buy shoes that are too tight and hope they will stretch
- Make sure the heel does not slip when you walk.
- Walk in them and make sure they are comfortable enough to wear.